En termes de service, nous plaçons la barre très haut.
Air-conditioning unit Vindur® Compact
A perfect climate is essential in all areas of a hospital
These air-conditioning units were developed for universal application in all functional areas of a hospital and meet the requirements of DIN 1946-4.
Compact design and innovative technology ensure long-term savings on operating costs. Thanks to the optimised arrangement of the mechanical and flow dynamic components, low speeds and low internal pressure losses are achieved.
Expenditure for commissioning, maintenance and service is minimal. The compact housing and the variable duct connections allow for use even in unfavourable installation conditions.
- Complies with DIN 1946-4, rated air flow rate of 2,000 to 22,000 m3/h
- Compact, single-module design
- Full climate control function with heating, cooling, humidification and dehumidification
- Filter class: F7 (standard), F9 (optional)
- Two filter stages possible